lördag 12 maj 2007

Wild 'n' Out

How tired can one get?

I'm fucking exhausted, and I've barely done anything. Beeing a teen is not easy. Can't even be bothered to go out, usually the thought of a good chill or a party cheers me up. Booze makes you happy. I don't have the energy to be happy today.

So now I'm a gonna flop back and watch the Eurovision Song Contest, that's right the Eurovision Song Contest, I've hit rock bottom.

O well gotta do some serious studying tomorrow, haven't really done any today. Probably for the better anyways since EN3A's graduation party is tomorrow.

Soundtrack for the tired:

What Can I Do - The Corrs
Ooh La - The Kooks
Sail Away - David Grey
By Your Side - Sade
Better With You - Five Times August
Luka - Laura
Close My Eyes - The Slackers
Sleep All Day - Jason Mraz
Danny's Song - Loggins & Messina
Colorblind - Counting Crows
Slow Dancing In a Burning Room - John Mayer

Inga kommentarer: