onsdag 9 maj 2007

The 10 minute Carrot

Ok so I've been bleaching my hair, I am actually blonde otherwise too but well more of a dirty blonde than the light gold blonde I've been sporting for about a year. Anyways, I got tired of having to dye my roots all the time and as it turns out bleaching your hair ain't always so good in the long run.

So i decided to go back to my regular dirty blonde - of to by hair color!

In the store i found out that in order for my hair not to go green when i dyed it, I had to dye it red first... Said and done, I dyed my hair red, this resulting in me looking like pippi long stockings alternatively a carrot (depends on how you wanna see it i guess). Only for 10 minutes before i dyed it again, but still.

After having dyed my hair again, it was still sort of a strawberry blonde... Of to the store again to by more color. This time my hair finaly turned in to the ash sort of color i wanted, darker than intentioned to but what ever... Change is good and it'll turn lighter in the sun!

Inga kommentarer: