torsdag 3 maj 2007

Blank Spaces

I got the question, why do you blog?

I wasn't really sure how to answer, cause I'm not so sure myself...
I thought about it, then thought some more and this is what i came up with:

My blog is my mark on the world, mine to create, to destroy, to do whatever the fuck I want with... Noone can say what i should write or when, no deadlines, no predecided subjects.

In school I hate to write, I find it utterly boring and lame, I always do my essays last minute, especially if i don't like the subjects. But with my blog it's my rules, my topics, my oppinions... And suddenly typing away isn't that bad.

Oh and I think that if we somehow survive high school or not there should atleast be some sort of documentation of it, of all the upside downness, of all the pain, all the fun...

Inga kommentarer: