fredag 18 maj 2007

Sneakers 'n' Stuff

My top 5 Sneakers

Blue and Black Vans High Top
Black w. White & Red Pinstripes Chuck Taylor Converse
Brown & Champagne, Suede & Silk DC Chelsea
Black Le Coq Sportif Deauville
Brown Low Top Chuck Taylor Converse

Ok so I love sneakers, I love all shoes, but sneakers are definately a soft spot of mine. Think I have about 15 pairs of 'em(45 pairs all in all). Yet i still want more, right now i have my eyes set on a pair of brown leather Coq Sportif and a pair of Paul Smith.

Issue is i have puny feet... we're talking midget size - I have size 34,5 in european sizes (abt size 4.5 US wo's ) And well i live in the land of vikings were everybody has sizes like 40-41 and they hardly ever even take in sizes smaller than 36...

Sucks!

Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys

Inga kommentarer: