lördag 5 maj 2007

A Head Full of Nothing

I feel strangely empty, my head is a complete mash of everything, yet I can't focus of any one thing. Thoughts fly by like fragments, short, brief and completely random - Kisses, Parties, Skiing, Math D, Music...

I guess that's what comes out of spending your day locked up writing a test for 4 hours, what a lovely way of spending my saturday... Nice to be done with it though, one thing of my mind. I think it went well to, the English part went a lot better than last time, i hope...

God this college thing is shit scary, still i can't help but feel that it might be one of the best things that might ever happen to me. If I dare to go, dare to be bold, dare to fly into insecurity...

As a friend so wisley put it:

Nous ne savons pas
Ou nous allons aller
Mais nous savons la...

Think I'm gonna listen to a bit of Mr Mraz now, might help, usually does

Inga kommentarer: