måndag 7 maj 2007

Express yourself

Ok so I'm a talkative person, I love to talk, I love to hear my own voice...

Shit that sounded so bad, but well I'll give that to you.

It's not so much hearing my own voice i guess, I'm just a very oppinionated person who likes to share with her fellow citizens, all right! I'm writing this f****** blog, am I not?

Being talkative can be useful, sometimes, other times, not so much...

The weird thing is for once I'm actually supposed to express my oppinion, I'm supposed to express myself for 5 minutes, 5 lousy minutes, 5 minutes to say almost what the fuck I want... Then why is it so fucking hard to come up with something decent to say? Normally I would've done that without so much as a blink, now I'm just blank. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

Why can't I come up with something profound, meaningful, dashing and preferably something my Swedish teacher will like? Why not today? Why not within the next 5 minutes???

Inga kommentarer: