tisdag 15 maj 2007

Moral Conflicts

I know that piracy is a crime, I know it is stealing...

Trust me if I was rich girl, lalalala... then I'd pay for all my music, I would but hey, I'm 17 and unfortunately not so rich.

I am however addicted to music, I download about 100 songs a month, sometimes more, occasionally I buy CD:s too...

I could stop downloading, nobody is forcing me to do it, there is always that choice... The sad thing is to me that's like the worst choice ever. I don't want to stop.

I know that it's wrong and yeah sure I feel bad about it. Not too bad though, it's not like I'm losing sleep (that's caused by other things) over it or walk around in agony because of it.

I wouldn't steal a car.
I wouldn't steal a painting.
I steal Music.

Does that make me a bad person?

If I Had a Coin... - The King Blues

Inga kommentarer: