fredag 18 maj 2007

Annoying Things

Things that I feel like bitching about right now...

Why is it still 6 days left until my SAT scores are submited?
College Board is out to get me, I swear. They wanna prolong the pain by holding on to the answers for what seems like an infinity...

Why is my computer screen fucked up and why is my external hard drive bitching? I wanna be able to see Entourage now, I'm javeing abstinence attacks!

Why doesn't iTunes have the Garbage version of The World is Not Enough? Here I am actually trying to buy the fucking song, fuck legal downloading!

Why did i forget my iPod at A's? I want it back... I hate that Gothenburg is far away!

I don't want to have a Biochem test on wednesday. No comments needed...

As we say in Sweden: Would be a shame not to complain...

5 best Bond Soundtracks

A View to a Kill - Duran Duran
Tomorrow Never Dies - Sheryl Crow
The World is Not Enough - Garbage
You know My Name - Chris Cornell
Golden Eye - Tina Turner

Inga kommentarer: