måndag 4 juni 2007

Dedicated To A

Ok so I'm at A's place hence I'm dedicating this to her.

And to the sun, the summer, the sumer break. If there was a nobelprize for moments I'd give it to the upcoming days. The entire feeling is magical, the air is full of anticipation, happiness, excitement. Of to lazy days in the sun. Of to senior year in high school.

It is a bit sad, sad that people are of out into the world. An yes it is actually the world, we're talking Australia, Switzerland, UK, USA, other ends of Sweden. I'll be missing them, and sure it will be sort of hard to say good bye.

But life is like that, sometimes you need to move on, test your wings. It is inevetable. It is scary. It is wonderfull. I can't wait...

Imagine taking that step into the unknown, it might be a big step, it might be a small step. It might be uncomfortable and frightening. But the sensation of complete relief, no old chanis left holding you back, blurring your vision, complete freedom - would life be the same without it?

No, I'm gooing to dedicate this to the unknown, oh and to A...

Inga kommentarer: