lördag 2 juni 2007

Northbound Train


I'm in Malmö, was supposed to be in GBG. I'm not though (would be hard to be in two places at once), missed my stupid train.


So here I am watching a soccer game chillin' with my uncle and aunt. Oh and eating strawberries, not to forget. Don't really feel all that miserable though. Could've been worse.


Going back to Stockholm tomorrow, back to school, but only for a week... Ok I know that this gagging about summer break, but it is a huge deal. If you were in Junior year in High School you'd understand.


Did the SAT subject test today, should've studied more. I know...


Old Favourite - Utterly beautiful, amazing and well Stephen Stills is the reason that I'm alive litteraly (Long Story about my Mom, will update


Southern Cross - Crosby, Stills & Nash








Inga kommentarer: